Below is a list of the top 10 WeCollab business benefits. Following an application deployment our clients experience some or all of the benefits.
- Flexibility: instantly scale up or down to meet business demands without having to initiate any major scalability projects – saving you time and money.
- Controlled Costs: Cloud computing solutions are typically fast to both deploy and grow compared to traditional approaches. As start-up costs are lower and ongoing operating expenses are predictable; your Directors, Investors, Accountant’s and Client’s finances will not be stretched.Increased Collaboration: Realise the benefits of real collaboration by allowing all employees to sync-up and work on documents together and in real time. They can access documents with a laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device wherever they are.
- Work From Anywhere: All you need is an internet connection to access your work from anywhere and at any-time. Employees can stay connected and have access to their work when they need it most.
- Competitiveness: Access enterprise class technologies quickly and easily. Small businesses are able to adapt and respond much faster than larger businesses so they are able to operate in the same playing field.
- Document Control: Document Management Systems takes the worry out of document tracking, auditing, security, collaboration and reporting. Save trees, send less email attachments and reduce confusion by storing your documents in a central location.
- Security: As your data is stored and encrypted in the Cloud there is no need to calculate the monetary value or implications if you lose your DVD’s, SD Cards, USB devices and even your laptop as information is fully accessible.
- Automatic Software Updates: The burden of server maintenance and security updates is the responsibility of the Supplier. This leaves you with plenty time to focus on core business activities.
- Disaster Recovery: Now that your data is held in the cloud you can simplify your complex disaster recovery plans.
- Environmentally Friendly: Using only what you need will ensure that your carbon footprint is kept to a minimum and you do your part to protect the environment.